Jul 24, 2011

The Passion Of Being A Loner

It's living a life like hell.
Living a life full of lies and hatred.
Even your identity is unknown.
So you use others people’s lives.
But you still can't do it because you are not perfect.
You are not made like those who live inside the television.
You are not one of them so all that you got to do is copy their lives.
And make it more difficult for you.
Nobody cares about you.
Only you can understand what you are doing.
My motto is this.
 “My life is surrounded by people who judge me in and out. They can make or break me. But the key is, i live my own, never mind them, just do what makes me happy.”
 This is my life.
I was born like this.
I can find my happiness with my friends.
I can also find happiness inside me.
That’s why i call myself a loner.
Sometimes, being a loner is not being sad.
I sure do love it sometimes
Whenever I’m down, ignored by my friends.
Or worst, no one cares about me.
I just go there in the corner of the room, sleep or just plainly do nothing.
I wasn’t like that before.
I was known to be the “jester” of the class
I am the one who opens the smiles of my classmates.
I love being with my friends.
Laughing out loud, chit-chatting showbiz updates and many more.
But at this sudden point in my life.
Everything turned from happiness into gloominess.
I don’t know why it happened suddenly.
Is it because of peer pressure?
School pressure?
Personal problems?
Yes! All of them.
I can't believe that i suddenly turned from “happy-go-lucky girl” to the “lonely girl.”
I wasn’t so sure at first.
But i think being a loner is somewhat, okay for me.
I started being emotional at times.
I can also express myself freely to someone I’m angry with.
At least they know that they can inform me whether I’m doing such foolish things.
But after awhile, i suddenly fell that i need someone whom i can lean on, in times of loneliness.
And yes, I did find him.
Thanks to someone.
He really let the light shine on me.
Now I know the passion of being a loner.

No comments: